Return to Home

Monday, July 16, 2012

{this moment}


Even though we can't be there in Spain today, we were still honored to witness Mary receiving her habit! She is now Sister Mary! In this picture of the webcam she is receiving her scapular and medal. Many prayers are with you Sister Mary as you spend the next 5 years discerning the religious life. We love you and miss you!


"There is one ONLY THING to do here below: to love Jesus, to win souls for Him so that He may be loved. Let us seize with jealous care every least opportunity of self sacrifice. Let us refuse Him nothing - He does so want our love!"  - St Therese of the Child Jesus

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 16, 2012

    I can't believe I got to actually watch this!!! I was so excited when I saw your parents! For me the most beautiful moment was when she received her scapular. It immediately brought to mind a cute little girl running around with the little brown scapular your mom had tied around her neck. Amazing to think that since she was a very young child she has been clothed in Our Lady's garment...Oh my goodness, I cried like a baby! Thanks so much for making it possible for me to share in this most grace-filled moment. Marcelle

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis