Return to Home

Sunday, September 30, 2012

More Max!

Say Cheezzzz Max!!!!


Since I've lived in North Carolina Max and I have grown very close! I get to see him all day on sunday and sometimes I drive up and take him out to dinner on the weekdays. His favorite thing to do is go to the park and play on the play ground! He loves the slide the most! We go up and down and back down every slide in park for about 3 hours... After that he usually passes out from playground exhaustion! You can ask all his uncles how Max just takes off like a cheetah as soon as he sees a playground!!









Max's serious face.....


Max and I at Barnes and Nobles reading about his favorite train, Thomas. His favorite toy is thomas the train in every different size and shape. One of our sunday funday activities is to hit the local barnes and noble where they have a built in starbucks (caffeine to keep up the little guy) and all the trains in the world! Its so crazy how he knows 10 different train's name! he can name them all and hes always right!









Chick fil la







Max and I are regulars at the Chick fil la down the street from "Mommy's house" as max would say.






5 comments:

  1. What a sweet little boy, I love his serious face! It's amazing that he can name so many trains! It seems like he has a pretty good vocabulary. :) I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I miss my little man!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I miss my little man!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this guy!! We need to drive over and see you guys. It isn't too bad of a drive and I think Max & George would have a blast together :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis