Return to Home

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Priego, Spain!

Today I was attempting to look up directions for Mom and Dad for their trip to Spain, it was very unsuccessful for many reasons. But don't worry Mom, it will all workout in the end.

While I was looking I did find some beautiful pictures of the place where the entrance will be in Spain. It will be in Priego, Spain. The place where we are staying is a 17th or 18th century monastery, very beautiful, poor and really fun to explore in! I didn't find any photos of that but I did find photos of the beautiful church in town that the ceremony will take place in, here they are:

The main Altar with the beautiful Spanish art!


The town of Priego and surrounding valley, do you see the church steeple?
A closer view of the church.











































1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Thanks Mary. We can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis