Return to Home

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Back in the Day . . .

So lately I have been reminiscing. Being around a sibling really helps and when we went to California we all had a blast talking about the good 'ol days. :) Robert and I laughed and laughed about all the ridiculous animals we had.  I swear we could have been considered an animal shelter. You name it we had it! Someday I will scan some of the pictures I have of the animals, but for now I wanted to post some old pictures to share. Enjoy and have a wonderful day! May Our Lady guide you and the Angels protect you. :)

Rhody! He was THE BEST DOG! Look how handsome and young he is here! Oh did I ever love him.

My first Christmas and my best friend in the whole world giving me a kiss!

Lucy Lewis (Schaper) and I!

Checking out Dottie Gallaher. Peter looks a lot like this right now :)

A boy with his boots and silly faces. Some things don't change. :) Clare simply looks like mischief here!

It didn't matter how simple and seemingly "poor" our life was, we were the happiest kids around! Mom and Dad sacrificed and sacrificed for us!

And where did that fourth baby come from? hehe. We love you Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis