Return to Home

Sunday, May 13, 2012

California or Bust!

So we took a vacation! YES a vacation!!! It was glorious and I would like to share it with you.

We drove down to California for William's baptism. The most important day of his life and we wouldnt miss it for the world!
   I took so many pictures I don't know where to begin, so I will begin with the first picture I took: 

no caption needed, folks!


We haven't seen SUN like this in forever so we decided we were going to try to live it to the fullest! It was glorious. You don't realize what your missing till you dont get it. Thank you, Lord for California sun and buckets!

Bobby the big helper!

and Joyce the beautiful!






























































It was also Philomena Ruth's first Holy Communion. It was special to witness it!


Her middle name is Ruth, standing next to Grandma Ruth and my middle name is Ruth too. Yay for Ruth!



I was hoping to post more pictures tonight but its too late! I will post more later, but for now I wish you mothers a very holy and happy Mother's Day! Here is a beautiful statue of the Queen of Mothers to ponder on this day:

Look how peaceful and serene she is while nursing dear  Jesus. I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I love the picture of Our Lady.

    The pictures of the kids are so great too!!! What fun that the cousins could play together.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis