Return to Home

Saturday, June 9, 2012

My first week in Spain!

Hello everyone,

I haven't even been here in Spain for a week yet and it feels like Iv'e been here for a month. We have done many things this last week. Yesterday some of the candidates and novices, me included, went on pilgrimage with people who are visiting us from down south, to a monastery in the mountains that has the largest piece of the true cross, we got to venerate it! It was so great! We then went to a place where we could go up on top of the peaks of Europe in a type of sky train! I went! Besides being expensive, It was so amazing! I was very nervous to go at first because you are pretty much being suspended through the air in a small car type thing which hangs from two cables, nothing else is around you and let me just tell you, we weren't going to the highest peak but, the peaks of Europe are very tall!!! When we got up there, it was like nothing else, we could see so so far and everything was so tiny! I saw more of the magnificence of God! He is so awesome!

Anyway, I could tell you lots more but I must go very soon! I wanted to tell you all though that you can watch the Mass that we are having tonight and you will be able to see me there! If you want, here is the web address: www.homeofthemother.org/webcam

I think the mass will show at 2pm ET.  Make sure to put on the translation for the homily and make sure you have good internet connection. If there is a commercial, just wait it will end shortly!

I love you all and I hope you can watch it and see my little family here in Spain! If you do watch it, you will probably see our visitors here from Seville Spain(all the older people)

Ok gotta go. God Bless

4 comments:

  1. Mary, it's good to hear from you! I hope things slow down a little so we can hear from you more! We would love to see pictures and more pictures! We miss you dearly in the states and pray for you daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the Mass saved on the website?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 19, 2012

    Sorry, I have not been able to keep up very much, the thing is that here it doesn't really slow down. We are always busy! Last week we had Spiritual Excercises, they went very well! Now we are back in our house as normal but this weekend is the ordination of one of our deacons. Then the next weekend we have our summer camp, then we have the entrance! But don't worry, I am praying for you all daily as you are for me! Mom, I think I am going to give oyu a call to discuss some things about your travel, I hope you will be home!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 19, 2012

    OH, also we will not be broadcasting the masses until the end of the summer.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis