Return to Home

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

When it rains . . .

 

It's raining in Washington, can't you tell?

 

it actually is raining!

In fact, it seems like it's always raining!!! 

 

 


This is how we get through these rainy bluey days:


 We show off what Grandma made us!!








Grandma made me a few headbands and I love them! Don't you love the no shower look? Im pretty good at it!











And some dishrags! I think these are beautiful. I LOVE pretty things in the kitchen, makes me actually want to wash the dishes! (not really, I still love when you do them Cyril!)   : P



 Not only are they dishrags, they are Kombucha covers. :) Makes my counters so pretty. Can you tell we are reeeeaaaally bored? hehe
They are even beautiful in the sink. :) Admits all those dishes I love.














 

 

Thank you Grandma!

 

(If you want to do something productive with your boredom, check this story out. Pretty cool, eh?)


Now for the kid's boredom: 

This is what you do with a hat, right?

 

No actually, this is what you do with it.

My laid back little lover

Don't forget to check out Gianna's fingernails, they are all the rage these days!


2 comments:

  1. Robert says, "wow Sarah, You are really bored..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, because the sun doesn't shine!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis