Return to Home

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

She's ONE!!



Adeline's First Birthday party was a blast! We invited a few friends over to help celebrate but not to many so as not to over whelm Addy with all the commotion.



Momma and the birthday girl! Fran and I made this birthday tutu for Addy.




This is Addy's cheesey camera face, not sure where she got it but it's so darn CUTE!




Opening presents.



Addy's first taste of cake or sugar. Mommy made a very yummy grain free chocolate cupcake.

Not sure she liked it :(





All her pals.
Because Addy's nickname is buggy we thought it would fun to make egg carton bugs for a craft, here are all the kids showing there 'bugs'.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my Goodness!!! I love the photos, especially her cheesy camera face, its so so CUTE!!! I can't wait to see her and give her big kisses! I love you Adeline!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis