Return to Home

Monday, August 15, 2011

The Abundant Fruits of the Gallaher Garden



I returned home to Virginia from Spain last Monday and unfortunately I was only able to stay till the next day because I had to get back to Jacksonville to work. We started cleaning the school on Wednesday and today is our first day of after-care. This year I am in charge of the kindergarten and first graders. It will be a lot of fun(with a little bit of sarcasm)!

When I was at home I visited mom's beautiful garden. The boys and I took a couple buckets and picked the harvest for the day. Here are a couple photos!


























1 comment:

  1. Mary, thanks for putting these pictures up!! The garden looks great! I've been dying to see pictures of it for a loooong time!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis