Return to Home

Tuesday, July 19, 2011


Hey Mom, Dad, Robert, Elise, Clare, Brian, Sarah, Cyril, Joseph, Fran, Patrick, Stephen, Thomas, Edward, Kevin, and all my beautiful neices and nephews.

I am now back in our house in Zurita. The entrance to the novitiate was beautiful. In the end, 6 candidates entered. I forgot my camera, so I won't be able to put any photos on now, but later I can get them from the sisters and put them on here.

One of the days that I was in Valencia, where the profession of vows and where the entrance was, the sisters took all the candidates to the Cathedral. It was beautiful. We got to go in and see all the special things they have there for free because we are religious, oh the advantage of living in poverty, haha. And in the "special section" we saw what everyone and the historians say is the Holy Grail. So if it really is the Holy Grail, we saw it and a lot of other famous art of the Spanish Catholics. I took pictures, I will post them another time.

The camp also went very well. I will have to write more about it later and post some photos. Right now the sisters are doing a lot of things to prepare for World Youth Day. Some of the sisters are on the official committee in Madrid, planning and organizing all the events, creating and updating the website and I don't really know what else. But the Home of the Mother will have a site in Madrid where the youth will be able to go and attend different events. We must pray for the youth that they go with open hearts to receive whatever the Lord is ready to give them and then do whatever the Lord asks of them. And that the Pope has good health and really touches the hearts of all the young people.

Did you get my letter Mom? Happy Birthday again! I hope you had a wonderful day, I offered up my Mass and prayer for you.

I will be home soon, I love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis