Return to Home

Friday, August 26, 2011

Old Woman who Lived in a Shoe . . .





So about a month back I entered into a stroller contest which required us to decorate our strollers. I didn't end up winning but we had a blast doing it! I dressed up as the Old Woman who lived in a shoe and I borrowed three of my friend's children to have so many children I did not know what to do! Both Cyril and I thought I looked so much like mom, it was a bit scary. I guess I now know exactly what I will look like in 20 years. haha. Here are the pictures!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! But I can't lie when I first saw the pictures I thought it was Mom! I thought to myself "Mom went out to Washingtion again!?!" But it didn't take much longer to realize that it was you. But it's true you do look almost exactly like Mom. Thanks for posting, I love hear whats going on with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! :) We all love mom so its not such a bad thing turning into her!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis