Return to Home

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Bobby and Robert working on the truck





Hi Everyone, I am uploading photos and posting to craigslist to get rid of the clutter hanging around and I thought I had better update the family.  Our plumbing company 1 Hour Drain is growing by  leaps and bounds.  So much so that we need a few more vehicles.  Robert is an amazing deal finder and is working on one of his current finds in these pictures.  This truck will be painted bright orange like our plumbing van and will get logos.  Our little family has been plagued with a horrible cold this past 10 days that everyone, even William got (except me, someone has to take care of the sick babies) Joyce got it so bad it turned to pneumonia.   So in the video Robert and Bobby sound a little congested. Talk to you soon ~ Elise

2 comments:

  1. Elise, this was awesome thanks so much! I miss your little babies so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures and video are SO sweet! What a big helper. I bet Bobby knows more about cars than I do! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis