Return to Home

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Butchering Roosters and Ballet!

Boy, has this blog been QUIET around here. .. . and so LONELY!

Today I write to you about butchering roosters and dancing ballet. WE were not butchering roosters, (but hopefully someday!)  . . . you will find them in Virginia doing just that:


Gross eh? They are scrawny looking too! These are the roosters of the bunch. They started to get older and were picking fights so off went their heads! Im sure the boys loved it . . . it definitely reminds me when we butchered our roosters. It was fun!

Now for some sweeter pictures. There is a big homeschool co-op organized at our Church. It's wonderful - and Gianna got to join ballet class this year! She LOVES it, and I probably love it even more! Now I am starting to see why parents sign their kids up for everything, it's even more fun for us to watch them! (It was a proud momma moment for sure)




If I let her, that's all this little girl will wear. We wake up in the morning to find her putting on her slippers that she had to get on TOP of the dresser.

I really wanted to take a video but I was enjoying watching her SO much that I completely forgot. Maybe next time. :)

 She's my little independent child. She did not want me anywhere near her when they started - in fact she told me to sit against the wall to watch. Ok! She's definitely not shy and thrives with things like this. :)

We would love a picture update from everyone - it doesn't have to be big - just something!

I know Nana and Grandpa check this often hoping to see more pictures!

God bless your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis