Return to Home

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New happenings in Florida!

Thanks so much Sarah for updating the blog, I love it!

This week, the other candidates and lay girls who live with us here at Assumption and I, are very excited and busy!

We are moving!

A generous person in the parish is donating a year of rent(including eletricity and water, I know very generous!) for us to live in a house about 8 minutes from Assumption. So this week we are cleaning it and slowly moving things over, so by friday we should be in the house for good! Yeah! I am so excited! I loved living at the school but there are definitely benefits living in a house! It's much better for apostolate sake! And we will have our own chapel!

My mailing address will not be changing but here is a picture of our house! Sorry if its not that clear, I will try and add better photos when I get them.

Here is the link, it might be better!

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=30.259493,-81.641099&spn=0.000037,0.013754&t=h&z=16&vpsrc=6&layer=c&cbll=30.259502,-81.640971&panoid=0kCgELbHy7kSJk7bTA1ulA&cbp=12,189.77,,0,6.8


View Larger Map


This weekend also we are doing fundraising for this years Home of the Mother Youth events in Jacksonville. We have a booth at the Parish Fall Fest. We are selling rosaries, pillows with quotes on them and we have two games! I will have to put pictures up when I get them.

I miss you all and can't wait to read your blogs! Please blog!

1 comment:

  1. Mary! That's so exciting! That means no more rent payments for you, that's huge! Can you also do your own cooking so that you feel and eat better? Oh im so happy for you. Im a bit jealous you will have a chapel in your place...I have to find my chapel amidst the diapers and dishes!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis