Return to Home

Thursday, June 30, 2011

A quick one.

I don't have much time to write because I am supposed to be working, but I was writing an e-mail to Mom and Dad and I explained things I've been doing and things that I will be doing so to fill you all in also I just pasted it below. Sorry, I will try to write more when I have time.

"I loved Sarah's photo's of your visit to Peter's baptism. I am doing very well. This past weekend was Corpus Christi, it was very beautiful! We started off with Mass and a procession at our house, then afterwards we went to Santander, the closest big city, to the Mass and Eucharistic procession there. It was very beautiful. The Monstrance was very large and beautiful on top of the big I don't know what we call it but elevated above everything else, going through the city. Tons of people were lined up on the streets and knelt as He went by, it was beautiful as if for once in time, He was seen as He really is, the King of kings! We followed Him the entire time, praying and singing as we walked closely behind.

Now we are heading out tomorrow to the vows ceremony which is on the 2nd of July. It is near the Sisters house in Valencia. After the vows ceremony, we have the Summer camps here in Spain which I will be going to and then right after that there is the entrance into the novitiate in Priego, Spain. I think 7 candidates will be entering this year. So I will not be able to write for awhile. But when I get back to Zurita and we get back into normal schedule, I'll be sure to write and tell you all about everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis