Return to Home

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hello from Spain!

HI, 

Sorry its been awhile. I arrived into Madrid, Spain on the 13th, hung out with the sisters there for the day well I actually slept for most of the time at their house, then caught my flight up to Santander in the evening, when I arrived I found out that we were going to start Spiritual excercises that night after Mass. So we started after Mass and that was my first week here in Spain. It was very good, even though I particularly don´t like being in silence for a week, it was very good for me. 

Now we have started our regular Summer schedule. I have been working in our garden, mostly weeding and sewing habits for all the candidates who will enter this Summer, on July 16th. Beside that, I´ve just been living our life of community, praying and cleaning our house together, visiting with other sisters from other communities who came up for spiritual excercises. I will be sure to take pictures to show eveyone all the improvements done to our house since last year. 

I loved the picture of Mom and Dad and the grandchildren. Thanks Mom.

I love you all and will hopefully write again soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Mary! Its great to hear from you. I have always wanted to do one of those silent retreats. :) You are so blessed to be in a wonderful place. Thanks for updating us on your daily activities, I love to read about it! I will soon write about Mom, Dad's and Robert and Elise's visit. We had SUCH a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis