Return to Home

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Not quite this moment.



Hello Everyone, I am cleaning out my camera and updating everyone! Sorry for the delay.  Thank you Sarah for the Moment idea.   I think that might be something I can handle:-)  Enjoy ~ Elise

The week before Thanksgiving we went down to the Ranch and it was freezing!  Here the kiddos are scaring the fish away. Joyce, Katie ( Anna's) and Bobby
Taking Robert's fishing boat for a spin

My mother being my mother

Bobby was so sick with the flu in this picture.  He was being such a good boy. Theresa Navarro and I took the kids and Grammy to the beach while our hubbies were at a Nascar race.

Silly Joycey

Robert's favorite thing.  A pile of babies to read to.

All my girlies getting pretty in the morning. Lylah, Katie (Anna's) and Joyce

We had 2 Christmas' this year.  Here we are starting to decorate at the beginning of December.

Robert putting up lights

Joyce 'helping'

Bobby with Santa at his Preschool Christmas program.  Joyce wouldn't go anywhere near him.

Christmas Eve decorating the tree

Santa?

Beautiful Tree!

Grandpa and Joyce playing solitare

Man Bonding splitting logs


Anny Franny and her little buddy

Bobby is holding I think Amor

Bobby got in line to get a hair cut from Nana


Favorite Godfather

One of my favorite pictures hanging in the cry room at Holy Trinity

Such a grump at that point you could have had here.

So Cute!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the picture update! We really enjoy looking at them. I can't believe how beautiful and big Joyce is getting. Can't wait to snuggle her this spring! We would love to see some "this moments" from you. I am going to make it a Friday ritual (so hopefully everyone can do it every Friday.) If not, it's ok. It's gotten more pictures and post up so far!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis