Return to Home

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Instilling a Love for Life . . .

Something that I will be eternally grateful for is my love for life. From the very beginning Mom and Dad would haul us all down to the abortion clinic in Bakersfield and we would protest, but most importantly pray.  We attended lots of pro-life conferences, dinners, walks and chains. It simply was a part of our life. If Mom and Dad did not do this I would have never gone on Crossroads and met Cyril! Mom sent me these pictures and I had to share because it brought back so many memories. Thank you Mom and Dad for instilling in all of us a deep respect and love for human life. 

A 4 week old baby

I can see Thomas, Dad, Edward and Kevin. I think Stephen is the one with a sign covering his head. 



40 Days for life Manassas!

It's great to see Priest and Religious at the rally

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis