Return to Home

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Update from Mary

Thanks sarah for posting, I loved looking at all the photos of the kids!

I have promised a blog for a while so I better post something.

Since I've been back in Jacksonville, its been nothing but busy busy busy, but thats how we like it. The idle soul is the devil's bait.

We had this past Monday off for MLK, so the girls and I decided to go on a day trip to Savannah, Georgia. It is a beautiful southern city. We went to Mass at the beautiful Cathedral, ate lunch at one fo the many parks, walked around the town, read all the historic signs we could find, visited the giant boats and ferries at the docks, met a lot of neat and interesting people(that happens a lot when you  look like we do and walk around together in large groups), visited another old church in town and did prayer, ate out for dinner and went back home very tired. It was a very fun day. I brought my camera but didn't take any photos, sorry.
I will have to write more later.

Here is another video about the Home its a little long, well its actually about the Servant Sisters , sorry it took me so long Clare. Enjoy!

I love you all and I owe some phone calls, so I will talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis